Tuesday, April 17, 2007

50+ & Lonely - 50+ and must I take a back seat???


Wednesday, April 18, 2007
50+ & Lonely...50+ and must I take a back seat ???
Today at 51 years of age I am constantly reminded by everyone around me that I am 50 plus.Should I take a back seat ? Should I be a recluse ? A loner ? Should I "kill"my feelings ?.Romance.Love.Relationship.Is it now a dream ?What is my fault ? What is your fault if you are fifty plus.In America it is said life begins at 40.In Mumbai,India it seems to end at 50.Maybe thre is hope.Maybe I see a flicker of light.Protect it.Let all of us, above 50 years of age, arise, awake and continue to enjoy life,with support from each other with love,care and understanding.Let's make our own rules.Our own code of conduct.Our own Constitution that allows us the freedom to live, the way we always lived, before we turned the 50th corner of our life.Suggestions, comments, guidelines invited.Show the world that a 50 Plus can still control the steering wheel of Life and drive at leisure and at his/her own pleasure and risk.
6:39:31 AM
Posted By Suresh Muthreja Comments (1) Society
Comments
K.Venugopal Wednesday, April 18, 2007 9:31:10 AM
We are 50 or whatever when measured by the movement of external objects. If we turn within, external measurements are no longer valid. Then we become ageless.

No comments: