Monday, October 30, 2006

If I don't fight for myself, how can I fight for my country?


Tuesday, October 31, 2006
If I Dont Fight For Myself How Can I Fight For My Country?
Every person is attacked in life at some point of time. In the same way I am attacked just because I exercise my right to write blogs. There is a brigade which cannot tolerate to read or view the other side especially when it becomes the post of the day. As long as their own set is out there it has no problem. If I write serious poetry it has a problem. If I write happy poetry it has a problem. If I write about a Kantabai it has a problem If I write about PSBs it has a problem.Some wellwishers advise me to ignore. But it makes that scum bolder.Who is throwing tantrums whenever my blog appears?IF I DONT FIGHT FOR MYSELF HOW CAN I FIGHT FOR MY COUNTRY?A Vinod Mehta, a Vir Sanghvi or a Barkha Dutt can afford to ignore the hate mail. But a blogger has no such luxury. Bloggers are like foot soldiers. They have to be in the midst of a battlefield. Once a soldier gives up he is finished.
6:07:08 AM
Posted By chandra shant Comments (1) Uncategorized
Comments
K.Venugopal Tuesday, October 31, 2006 8:50:02 AM
Go on writing man, if you enjoy it. Criticisms are part of life. Even brickbats are.

No comments: