Tuesday, October 24, 2006

My destiny: Can somebody give input?


Monday, October 23, 2006
My destiny :Can somebody give Input ??
Hi Friends .I am Biswas Bhargavan From Bangalore
Today I am In this blog For the first time and the last time .I need to share my unique experience with you all .I have a friend Named SS Sadanand .We are very usual friends like any body else and still we are friends for the past five to six years.There was one problem with Sadanand was even he was very well paid even better than me He never had money with him But he had money for a essential needs but no savings as such .He went to Onsite And he earned a quite good amount of money .As soon as he came back one of his close friends came and took a loan of 2 lakh from him Then he got married .All his savings again went off .And the worst point is the guys who took loan from him would go into a miserable state after and was unable to pay him back .Being in this state once I decided to meet an Vedic astrologer with him .I myself was in not as bad as financially as him still I had lost money is shares and many other business ventures but I have some certain capital as my saving as we all have .So on a Thursday we went to met an astrologer.After seeing his Kundali /Jataka He analyzed for 5/10 min and told that My friend Sadanand was debited to Lord Kubera .I didn’t understand and again asked what exactly we was trying to say .Then he told that this was a rare case Mr Sadanand is debited to Kubera in this reincarnation So money wont stay with him all would eventually go to lord Kubera So that is why he would always be bankrupt but will definitely have enough money for all his immediate need .So what was way out for this I asked .He suggested to offer Prayers to Lord Kubera so that he may forgive your debt .He was some what convinced and we went back .After three days one Idea Hit me .I went to his house causally one day and while coming back I went to his bed room and kept a 500Rs note beneath his book went out ,He didn’t know that .Then he asked me “other day did you loose any money in my house” I told “NO ” Then he told I found in some money on my table The I told it may be yours only !
Days passed by …and after one week Some thing amazing happened Share value touched ten thousand mark and within small span it touched 12 thousand mark I had huge profit in share market .My hotel business which was dull from couple of years saw a sudden rise in customers I renovated it And it was in full fledge .But still I didn’t actually know how all the good fortunes came together .Then suddenly I realized my trick paid off I was helping Mr. Sadanand to recover the Kuber’s debt I didn’t tell him. It was diffucilt for me to every time give him money So I took him to An ICICI bank in Bangalore and opened an account for him in his name .He is still wondering why did I do that ??
Now it was easy For me I directly deposited money in his account Monthly I deposit 100 Rs to his account through net itself .It really worked for me .Even I suggested this to my uncle who had a jewelry /Finance shop in my native .But he was not at all convinced by what I was telling, Then I told him just put 100 Rs and you may get luck .Reluctantly he did that he did that .Now he deposits money before me itself .He is really very happy with his business .He just want to meet Sadanand once now .I know most of you may definitely not agree with me in this Hi Fi age of internet/Blue-chip But really worked for me and uncle .I just need to know if any body have come across such things or heard of it .Or it is a mere coincidence .I don’t know.If you want to try it out you mail me biswas_bhargavan@redifmail.com .
11:40:05 AM
Posted By Biswas Bhargavan Comments (14) Society
Comments
Rajesh Raguveer Monday, October 23, 2006 11:55:57 AM
Hi ..Good story May be it may be true Can you Put the account details in this blog it slef So that I can try it out
ashwinrj Monday, October 23, 2006 12:34:36 PM
Dont Frauds like you have no other places other than blogs to perpetrate your lies. Salle Bluffmaster dekh ke inspire ho gaye kya ?
Dr Manath Monday, October 23, 2006 12:55:43 PM
May it is fraud or may be true.But storry narration is good.Good luck to you
Roshappy Monday, October 23, 2006 1:05:51 PM
Hi Biswas ..I trust you .Dont know I always believe all stuff like this
aftabon Tuesday, October 24, 2006 12:12:38 AM
May be its true but its ridicuolous to find you POST OF THE DAY!!Soemthing is wrong with NDTV BLOGS
Raja Tuesday, October 24, 2006 2:04:34 AM
Ek aur lawda ka baal fraud!!
Tony2 Tuesday, October 24, 2006 2:12:23 AM
Best input for you is a cocckk up your arse...
Ravi Tuesday, October 24, 2006 7:24:51 AM
Whats wrong with you man. U seem u got couple of screws lost. Why u waste everyones precious time. Please do not spoil these blogs for stupid issues like this. Please write useful blogs not trash like this u pot head.
muyal Tuesday, October 24, 2006 9:22:41 AM
There is nothing vedic about the shares or stock market.Joint Stock Company and the stock exchange manipulations are inventions of a recent generation, manipulated by a closed circle of businessmen until the IT revolutionized the same.This guy is trying to pull a fast one taking advantage of the faith of public in Vedic scriptures.
sachin sharma Tuesday, October 24, 2006 10:58:23 AM
hey who is making these things blogs of the day....NDTV check this out man....
sachin sharma Tuesday, October 24, 2006 11:06:27 AM
hey who is making these things blogs of the day....NDTV check this out man....
Deep Tuesday, October 24, 2006 9:18:10 PM
how can anyone trust a story like this ?..........NDTV should not allow this kind of blogs as post of the day atleast
counterpoint Tuesday, October 24, 2006 9:40:26 PM
To,Whoever is selecting the blog of the day,You need a doctor.I can't believe this is the post of the day. I thought the NDTV site would be a practical, sensible platform to post blogs. I now think who ever is selecting the blog of the day has gone completely nuts!! It's time to start posting blogs elsewhere.

K.Venugopal Tuesday, October 24, 2006 10:01:25 PM

What this Biswas Bhargavan is saying is, "Put Rs.100 every month into my account and Lord Kubera will help you." It certainly will help Biswas Bhargavan, if no one else.

No comments: