Monday, February 12, 2007

Bloggers you be the Judge now.


Bloggers you be the Judge now-Valentines full blog coming up
Dear Bloggers ! “12 February 2007 YOU BE THE JUDGE !
Monday, December 25, 2006
bajrangi or terorist !
a cover story in tehleka revealed some individual releted to the ultra hindu organisation like rss, vhp or bajrang dal activist are now taking arm trainig as well as training of bomb making the naded blast & many blast that happen around maharastra are saying this truth however the matter is under judicial but the naded blast that claim the live of two member of bajrang dal say the simple truth. those accused the blast say that they get order to plant the bomb outside the mosque on friday when maximum people gether for pray. the fundamentalist powers are traying to destablise the country one side the jaish a mohamad or hijbul mujahdin are killing the innocent people in the name of religion the bajrangi are not behind also before it dara singh the bajrang dal activist of orrissa kill a misinary grahm stance in the name of religion they are luring the youth by saying that their religion is in danger . those who understand this can simply understand that the game of hatred is being spreading in name of religion & exposed such powers to maintain the secular fabric of the country

3:21:35 PM
Posted By garry kristan Comments (25) Uncategorized
K.Venugopal Friday, December 22, 2006 8:50:41 PM Religious conversion is a phenomenon introduced by Christianity and ardently followed on by Islam. It is based on the premise, you are wrong and I am right and I alone am right. This is a pernicious theory. For Truth is nobody's monopoly. In Hinduism, the culture of conversion does not exist because it is a culture of acceptance - accepting that there are many ways to God and God appears in many ways. The rise of Christianity and Islam converted large areas of the world into regions of religions intolerance and the spectre is spreading. Now the time has come for the Hindus to broadcast its vision of religious freedom so that the “my-God-the-only-true-God” religions of Christianity and Islam do not turn the world into warring camps of Missionaries and Jehadis and ghettoize religions in the process. Let the Hindus intervene

K.Venugopal Thursday, January 11, 2007 1:31:51 PM
To protect our Hindu religion it is okay to kill hundreds of Christians and thousands of Muslims. As another person said, to dump Islamic terrorism we need to have these Bajrang Dal. And there is nothing wrong to blast a mosque with hundreds of muslims. Well, they would like it because they can name it as Shaheed! So, let me see what a muslim can answer for these blog! If you ask me. There should be only religion and that should be Hindu because Hinduism is culture of acceptance - accepting that there are many ways to God and God appears in many ways. Jai Bajrang Dal! And we hindu brother must be always UNITY!
Hari R Saturday, January 13, 2007 4:29:42 PM
I WANT TO JOIN BAJRANG DAL FOR MAKING BOMBS TO PROTECT HINDUISM
sage Tuesday, January 30, 2007 8:36:07 PM
muslims are khown for infighting the latest is pakistan,gaza,lebonan. they are khown for fighting among themselves. for anti national muslims(thats all the muslim population in india). in india we have police who will support hindus in clashes that we have seen in recent clashes in bangalore. we need the bajrang dal, shiv sena to wipe muslims if they kill innocent hindus.
Wednesday, February 7, 2007
A Kafir terrorist in a Believer's nightmare?
Dear everyone participating in these blog discussions about Islam. I feel Muneerka is in a strange stage of being confused about his dream state and reality. He says in a comment in his own blog MISCONCEPTIONS - WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT ISLAM - FOR THOSE INTERESTED ONLY! [Tues, Feb 6, 2:47:40 AM], "BUT my conscience is against replying to Venugopal - after his comment to blow up 1000 Muslims in a mosque so they would be happy to be Shaheeds!" Except for two or three exchanges of e-mail with him, where he unilaterally ceased to reply to me fearing that someone is out to transfer viruses into his computer, I have always been responding to him only on NDTV blogs. Fortunately I have a record of all my blogs and comments. Nowhere have I talked about blowing up 1000 Muslims in a mosque or wherever. Then from where did he get the quotation? Have I become a part of his nightmares? I did mention that he could be suffering from paranoia. Seems I’ve been proved right.
Anyway, I wish to assure him, if I could, that I see Muslims just as I see others, as fellow-human beings. My problem is with this tendency of Muslim writers to pass of faith as fact, which, as a self-appointed writer myself, I feel I have to question. That’s all my blogs reflect. I am no terrorist.


8:34:21 PM
Posted By Venu Gopal Comments (3) Uncategorized

Comments
jj Wednesday, February 7, 2007 8:23:00 PM
swami vivekananda describes fear as a sin.if what venugopal says is true, then i would request all muslim friends who visit this forum to give up their fear psychosis.please do not be afraid to face the truth and face facts.it is a fact that osama bin laden is a devout sunni muslim who is wagain jihad in the name of allah.now when such a point is put forth you immediately react hysterically

jj Wednesday, February 7, 2007 8:26:37 PM
for example when i make a statement "osama bin laden is a sunni muslim is killing kafirs"none of the muslim friends reply precisely and relevantly to the point, they immedaitely go back to the quran ... quote so and so verse from so and so surah ...quote things from the life of prophet etc.......but at the end of the day, the question still remains unanswered, it would be much better, if this quoting frenzy stopped and precise and accurate and rational replies are given.

muneerudeen Saturday, February 10, 2007 12:13:28 AM
JJ-I stand by hwat I mentioned and nobody is runnign away. I have that blog of Anil Joshi-in which he and other planned to blow up a mosque and kill 1000 muslims. I can repost it if necessary-BUT like I said-the next bomb that goes off in Malegaon or any Gaon-then that blog is going to go to the CBI ? And let them find out from NDTV if such ablog was posted or not ?
!


And Now let Venugopal refute the comments of 22nd December reposted by speed lerner on 26th Dec and again in answer to the original Bajrangi & Terrorist (Gary Kirstens Blog cited above -Not Anil Joshi’s-I am sorry ) on January 11,2007 to which Human called Venugopal a MONKEY ! & Chandrashant wished Makkah would be bombed by F 22’s & Irshad 4U rightly replied to both of them on 23rd January and Sage confirmed that Bajrangis & Sainiks were required to wipe out the Muslims ! And in light of the above Our Vedantist Venugopals Post of 7th February A Kafir terrorist in a Believer's nightmare? Does not justify his claim of innocence.
SO YOU BLOGGERS BE THE JUDGE AND DECIDE IF I AM SPEAKING THE TRUTH OR HAVING NIGHTMARES WITH KAFIRS BLOGS OR AFRAID OF INFIDELS FILTHY LANGUAGE


12:39:05 AM
Posted By K Muneerudeen Comments (4) Society
Comments
muneerudeen Tuesday, February 13, 2007 12:29:42 AM
I am sorry the highlighting is covering up the text.But the person who refuted the claim will know what he has written. If in doubt I shall repost along with the Valentine day blog as two parts to be read consequtively
my original name Tuesday, February 13, 2007 12:45:40 AM
BhonsidikeAur kaam hota to idhar bait tha kya ? Tu Bhi ?
ganshyam bhonsdiwala Tuesday, February 13, 2007 12:51:02 AM
Bet-i-ch-odAur koi kaam nahi hai kya?
K.Venugopal Tuesday, February 13, 2007 7:27:08 AM
Dear Muneerka, After you yourself have quoted my denial that I have threatened or supported the blowing up of mosques, what continues to be your problem? Please tell me specifically what your problem is and whether I am responsible for it.

No comments: