Wednesday, June 20, 2007

NDTV should shut down its shop - courtsey ikchhugani


Wednesday, June 20, 2007
NDTV should shut down its shop --courtesy ikchhugani
I had a disease I am palash bhootani ka ----which now I have shifted to
ikchhugani
who writes as comment in every blog ( whether relevant or NOT ) :---
"Chandu Borde 73 is India Manager.This newspaper headline gives me hope, I can become President of India after 29 years.Today I am 59 after 29 years I will be only 98 years old... No, I will be 88 years young ... just the right age to become The President Of India.I promise to sing the National Anthem unlike Mr Narayana Murthy .... I promise never to keep the flag upside down like Mr Vijaya Mallya did recently... I promise never to hold up any unjust bill like our present President did about a year ago... I promise to sign any stupid or unjust order, that is sent to me ... I promise to sign any bill forwarded by the cabinet with a black cloth patti on my eyes ... any other promises required ... I am willing to make.The major, qualification of having been in jail , I already have... Whats more, I been to jail in India unlike Mr Narayana Murthy, who chose the easy option of getting himself jailed in Bulgaria...Learn more about me at.... www.RoguePolice.com"
Can NDTV blog editors delete this comment from all blogs ? Most funny are 2 blogs appearing as
i) POTD on Narsimha Rao
ii) Speak up on Kalam for 2nd term
since many past weeks . If NDTV cannot run blogs , it should shut down its shop . This is no way to handle blogs !
7:39:19 AM
Posted By palash bhootani Comments (6) News
Comments
ikchhugani Wednesday, June 20, 2007 7:48:35 AM
On how many Blogs have you seen that ? Can you give some figure and names of the Blogs ?Was this comment, on any Blog other than, concerning the Presidential election ? You appear to be using my name, to publicise your own ... it happens all the time.I K Chhugani
ashokjagasia57 Wednesday, June 20, 2007 8:51:42 AM
Mr. Chhugani ... Please ignore this mad man, he has been a nuisance since April at ndtv.com.Ndtv should display the name of the blogger, after the headline, so that, we know, whose blogs we like, whose are best ignored.This practice is best illustrated at Sulekha.com and CitizenExpress.com . these are 2 exceelent blogging sites ... nuts like this Bhootani, are banned within a few days.
good Wednesday, June 20, 2007 10:26:27 AM
Yes, Palash, Chhugani chhoot ki bimari , MKB , CS all are same --just to get POTD . NDTV has become TOTALLY SIRFIRA these days .
good Wednesday, June 20, 2007 10:28:46 AM
Yes, Palash, Chhugani chhoot ki bimari , MKB , CS all are same --just to get POTD . NDTV has become TOTALLY SIRFIRA these days .
good Wednesday, June 20, 2007 10:30:11 AM
Yes, Palash, Chhugani chhoot ki bimari , MKB , CS all are same --just to get POTD . NDTV has become TOTALLY SIRFIRA these days .
K.Venugopal Wednesday, June 20, 2007 4:53:47 PM
Dear Palash Bhootani, You've expressed rather colourfully what I've also felt. More and more folks are being infected with the Palash virus, which seeks to grab attention any which way. However, I would not call for the banning or deleting of any blogs or bloggers. Let’s hope the bloggers realise the unfairness of their practice and abandon such antics.

No comments: