Monday, November 27, 2006

Hindustan vs. Dravidastan


Monday, November 27, 2006
HINDUSTAN Vs DRAVIDASTAN
Now That there is views and opinion poll for People in North & South .Let me think about the advantage of India being spit into North and South .I being a south Indian I Express my stand for A separate South India .Look at my points correct me if I am wrong .
Most of the terror/communal hit states are in North whether it is Kashmir ,Punjab,Gugrat,UP ,Assam. Every Year India Spends cores of Money (South money is also included)in defense and anti terrorism acts. Comparing the law and order and safe place to live south is better considering climate and culture. Highest Revenue earning states are from South
The literacy rate is also high in South India compared to North Especially Up ,Bihar, Where in there is all Politics and Lalaus and Mulayams like people there.
I think South is exploited by the central government for all these years Congress used to be in power they actually didn't bother south politics since winning in UP MP itself was enough for them to rule India .If south has a common language like Hindi In north We would have thought of splitting long back itself two south Indian people were forced to converse in a north Indian Language. Now that English is growing As a common language Why cant we think about it .It is not divide and rule To rule better we have to divde .So my fellow Indians what is your thought on that .So what is the advantage and Disadvantage of Splitting as Hindustan and Dravidastan Your takes on that .This is what I know may know your inputs also
2:56:53 PM
Posted By Roshan Jacob Comments (1) Society
Comments
K.Venugopal Monday, November 27, 2006 3:04:10 PM
We are Indians. Whatever our problems, let us face it unitedly.

No comments: