Friday, December 15, 2006

Blogs - a request to NDTV Blogs


Friday, December 15, 2006
BLOGS A REQUEST TO NDTVBLOGS
bloggers and their idiosyncraciesThere are established bloggers, struggling bloggers, gatecrashing bloggers. There are groups. There are neutral ones. But everyone is curious about what the opposite party is saying. First about myself. I am a simple soul with simple views mostly cat on the wall type. I consider myself as the most unpopular for obvious reasons. Ironically I am dubbed as the most popular blogger. May be so. Highly unpopular is negative popularity.Next Ashram, Rajneesh, Aniljoshi, yaveshrana etc. They are mutual admiration society. When I see their group I feel amused as well as jealous. I think I am the lone ranger. How sad!!! Yavesh writes extremely well but he is limited. He should write about white revolution, blackholes, chess, ethical treatment of animals. He should widen his horizons, become an allrounder like Kapildev. Sometimes I feel all the above are one and the same, idential multiplets. rinni enjoy is democratic and fearless. She is very good whether commenting on blogs or writing blogs. tiara nova seems to be a newcomer and she writes very well. Ratan Dutta loves cricket and Sourav espousing his cause like a crusader. Subroto, sn roy are good bloggers writing interesting and relevant blogs. Rekharaj is a blogger whose photoblogs are a feast to the eyes. Finally MKB. He is eager and enthusiastic. treddy has problem only with me.Some mysteries remain. What is the criteria for potd and who controls it? Exactly at midnight potd changes most of the times like Cinderella.. Is it the computer? Sometimes potd remains for 24 hours, sometimes 48hours, sometimes 12 hours. I feel the ideally it should be for 6hours so that others will get a chance. Promising newcomers irrespective of hits should get potd. Bloggers must have the facility to remove obscene and cut paste items on their blogs. I love sarcastic comments but not the obscene ones.Blogspace is an unknown mystery. Here a man may not be a man and a woman may not be one. Offline is more confusing. You blindly move around , hit by offline orange mutineers. There you spot a clear blue sepoy decorating your comments space. You try to make them out by their way of expressing themselves. One Ghodsawar says I drive him nuts. I am no Ektakapoor character to drive him nuts. Is he buster? The other one wonders whats my real name? Well..................
12:49:18 PM
Posted By chandra shant Comments (7) Uncategorized
Comments
susan Friday, December 15, 2006 1:14:44 PM
Dear ChandraShant If that is your real name ???Mysteries on post of the day and how is it being selected.From you of all the persons.Please give us a break.Iam sure all of us know that the greatest manipulator in blog space is the person hiding his identity under the cover of CS.It takes 3/4 minutes of your time to manipulate the post of the day.Dont try to act naive and innocent.
Ghodsawar Friday, December 15, 2006 1:17:18 PM
Chandrashant teri ma ki phuudi.I am of a different category of bloggers. People like you drive me to insanity making me write short terse sentences in order to get my message back to you. Write sense you coco shunter.
yaveshrana Friday, December 15, 2006 1:22:16 PM
Thanx--CHANDRA SHANT--I AM MY OWN MAN---I am not negative. Well I am not part of any society. Yea, I want to write about BLACK HOLES n HISTORY OF TIME n FUDGY LOGIC CONCEPT. But somehow what ever one writes it turns out to be a RELIGIOUS BATTLEGROUND for people to completely change the complexion of the post.
samaroy Friday, December 15, 2006 1:25:25 PM
Why bother about POTD ,keep blogging man...
kalpena Friday, December 15, 2006 3:41:47 PM
bloging id fun.
rinni_enjoy Friday, December 15, 2006 6:49:05 PM
hmmmm...thx..and keep writing ur mind...who cares what others think...
K.Venugopal Friday, December 15, 2006 8:26:21 PM
You are a dedicated blogger and you are dedicated to this site. Dedication always pays. "Highly unpopular is negative popularity." You are a philosopher too. Blog on and on and on!

No comments: