Thursday, December 07, 2006

Where is God?


Where is God?
WHERE IS GOD?


Artificial light emanating from incandescent bulbs
Swamps and makes me so blindfolded
That I lack lightness of head, light of knowledge
To see beyond it and to remember its maker.

Comfort of flights alternating with fear of a crash
Overwhelm and make me feel exotic, excited
That I lack the wings of knowledge
To go beyond and to remember Wright brothers.

News, views, soap operas and sitcoms
Dished out daily through the idiot box
Drowse and numb me so much
That I can’t go out-of-box and think of J L Baird.

My growing stock of paper currency
Which helps me buy a hundred things
Intoxicates me day and night
That I consider myself to be central bank of my country.







2:45:22 PM
Posted By S. Chakradhaari Comments (1) Musings
Comments
K.Venugopal Thursday, December 7, 2006 8:46:03 PM
Awake!

See God everywhere
Even when you peer at the lighted bulb
Or watch your soaps in the box
Or fling money for things you really don't want.
God is everywhere and you are Him.

No comments: