Thursday, December 14, 2006

Curious about Sai Baba


Thursday, December 14, 2006
Curious About SaiBaba
HI Friends,
This is not about religion. This is about God. I am soo confused with belief in Shirdi SaiBaba and Sathya SaiBaba. And I really want to have some good and genuine feed back about Saibaba. I have read about Shirdi Sai Baba and he seems to be very simple Humanbeing. Even he got miracle powers he use to live very simple life. He even cure diseased ones. And, he lived very simple like. I would accept him as Guru who teaches all religion is One. And there is no difference in hindu/Muslim. He use to go Mosque and Temple. I see him as more spritual person.
But, I don't see Sathya Sai baba as soo spritual... But, I see lakhs of people visiting him. If anyone reading this blog have experience about Sathya SaiBaba please let me know. I have my own relatives who know Sathya SaiBaba, but donot see love towards Shirdi Sai Baba . Everybody who visit Sathya Saibaba says he do miracle.. he can bring Vibhudi, jewel or Lingam from his Hands just by raising hands in the air.
I would appreciate if people can give genuine comments. I am not hurting any religion or Sathya Sai.. I am just cuious to know more about him.
12:45:03 PM
Posted By Krish Keish Comments (3) Politics
Comments
Kinshuk Joshi Thursday, December 14, 2006 1:38:57 PM
You become Sai Baba and do favours/Services to a common man, They should get benefitted ( Not like Indian Govt for services).Don;t touch and ever play with sentiments of Indian culture.
Krish123 Thursday, December 14, 2006 1:59:35 PM
Sorry Kinshuk.... is the Indian culture cultivated at your home garden?? Can you tell me what indian culture?? And can you tell me what I have asked wrongly?? I thought someone visited Sathya saibaba would tell miracles about him in this blog. I never complain about anybody.
K.Venugopal Thursday, December 14, 2006 9:31:08 PM
Dear Krish, If it is an academic study you want to make of the Sai Babas, you have the entire internet at your command for your research. But if it is for some spiritual advancement, just seek God within yourself. For progress, you can listen to discourses on Aastha or Sanskar channels. Then, when you feel the joy within welling up, go for a darshan to Shirdi or Putarparthi or to any other holy place or Guru and you will experience the magic. Anything less is worthless - it is only like listening to gossip.

1 comment:

రామ ShastriX said...

A few personal XPs at Letter to The Week on their "80th birthday of Swami" issue.

IMHO, both the Sai Babas have only the Spirit, the Paramatma, within them; there's no jiva, the ordinary soul. For this reason only, Satya Sai Baba says that He's an incarnation of Shirdi Sai Baba. More on this at Sai: Inc. or ReInc..