Monday, January 29, 2007

Replies to Infidel


Tuesday, January 30, 2007
REPLIES TO INFIDEL

MY REPLIES TO INFIDEL ARE NOT GETTING POSTED AND SO HERE GOES ANOTHER BLOG !


Infidel Monday, January 29, 2007 7:48:00 AM
Muneer,I have no interest in either Drs Campbell, Moore, Naik nor in torah, zaboor, injeel. I am only interested in quran and hadith.You wrote:"If references are found in the Thorah by scientists- and modified - How does that make the Quran wrong"The question is not where from scientist found, from old scriptures or from there own research. The question is where from quran got them. Since it has been proved above that quran got it from ancient scientists (which might or might not got it from old books), the authenticity of quran comes into picture.What you wrote gives an impression that what is in quran was also in old books, then all of them are wrong including quran. We are discussing that whether quran is god's word or not. Even one single error make it clear that it is not from god, because god is all knowing and he can not err. Be it quran or any other book. So far in our discussion it has been proved that quran is all wrong in embryology of human, it can be from god and from a man with 7th century knowledge.Isn't it clear from the table on the top of this post that muhammad put his knowledge (gathered from his companions and surroundings) about human embryology into quran. It is exactly the same thing which scientist before him told and he came to knew from his doctor companion and put it in quran as god's word. I see it clearly, don't you?I don't agree that we have taken any verse out of contest here. Verse 23:13-14 are regarding embrylogy of human and verse 86:6-7 are regarding creation of man from drop emitted. We have discussed them exactly for the same subject and did not deviated for even a single time. So no question of "out of context".
muneerudeen Monday, January 29, 2007 12:19:41 AM
Infi !You are stuck with Dr Campbell and we cant change it. But realise one thing.GOD is Ilah and Al Ilah is the ONLY GOD and creator of all human race from Adam to YOU ! He has guided the people through Hundreds of prophets and 4 BOOKS and 100 commandments. The Thorah,Zaboor & Injeel have been changed from its original form and the Quran is the FINAL BOOK.If references are found in the Thorah by scientists- and modified - How does that make the Quran wrong !And even in the Quran taking few Ayat's out of context will not give you the entire knowledge.SO instead of researching Campbell and dDR Moore- try researching the Quran -in depth !
muneerudeen Monday, January 29, 2007 10:51:52 PM
Infi-When I mean out of context I mean Verse 23-12 to 16 is complete.A late Meccan Revealation.Verse 86 is 5 to 10 was revealed earlier.ALSO READ VERSE 16-77 to 83- it may contradict your 50,000 years theory. SO INFI_ IF omnipresent one GOD -THE CREATOR- created man from CLAY- who are you or Campbell to question it ?

muneerudeen Monday, January 29, 2007 12:39:05 AM
Prophet Adam was given 10 Commandments- Prophet Sheews 50 ;Prophet Idris 30 and Prophet Abraham 10 apart from The Thorah with its commandments to Prophet Moses; The Zaboor to Prophet David;The Injeel to prophet Jesus and the Quran to Prophet Mohamed SAW.These are guidlines for those who beleive in them.We as muslims beleive in all these works of AL Ilah-The Omnipresnt ALLAH who sees us though we see HIM Not !

Infidel Monday, January 29, 2007 7:52:18 AM
You also wrote:"SO instead of researching Campbell and dDR Moore- try researching the Quran -in depth"Muneer, are we really discussing anything else than "quran"? Our discussion is so long just because we are discussion quran "in depth". I intensionally never gave the reference of my writing, because I didn't want to go in controversy of source. First Human and then rumplestiltskin raised this issue. We should not go by the source but the authenticity of the information.
Infidel Monday, January 29, 2007 8:00:37 AM
Correction:Please read in my earlier comment dated January 29, 2007 7:48:00 AM as "So far in our discussion it has been proved that quran is all wrong in embryology of human, it 'CANNOT' be from god and from a man with 7th century knowledge".Soory for the inconvenience.

Infidel Monday, January 29, 2007 11:22:49 PM
Muneer, Do you think that I don't believe in god, seriously? How did you conclud that? I am a firm believer in existance and power of god. I know that he is the one who is running all this show. No controversies in that. But many people do believe that god is there and he is behind the funcion of everything including the very lives of all of us. You know better that there are a lot of religions and their believers also. I dont have any problem with that.We never discussed about existance of capabilities of god. We both agree on this point. The point of difference is that Nobody but islam tells us that quran is the word of god.

Infi !
And as for your own source code -It is from Linux - and blocked for Microsoft customers. Right.
Its a fake pirated source at answeringislam at denmark -the guys who crated the Cartoon Controversy ! You too are part of Islam Bashing ???

Infidel Monday, January 29, 2007 11:34:12 PM
Muneer, In our debate, can you show me a single time when I bashed islam? I am trying to get the truth so are you, is it wrong to seek the truth? Is it bashing if I put my doubts forward in order to understand the things better? Did not we agree to discuss the things about islam (and quran in particular) to know the truth? Have I deviated from that even a single time? Am I bringing something not related to islam, quran, hadith, muhammad, allah, which is the core issue of our discussion?
K.Venugopal Monday, January 29, 2007 10:40:20 PM
Hi Infidel, Great going. You have tremendous perseverance. I am writing a new blog introducing what a famous Swamiji had to say about the Quran.

Muneerudeen to Venuji- your email I am afraid to reply by email-since my computer got hacked into >>>.AS for the Hindu priest Parthasarathy Iyer of Nanganallur temple and PB Ramanujam another temple priest - BOTH have other extra curricular activities -one is even a lawyer and are born Liars and cheaters !The matter is in court now !


muneerudeen Monday, January 29, 2007 11:15:50 PM
Windows 95-U couldnt run many programs-low memory 8 bit .WIN 98- Better improved 16 bit and 8+3 file namesWIN Xp - Improved 32 BIT program -longer file names-ALL programs-interconectivity.WIN VISTA- 64 BIT ? BETTER OR WORSE ??If WIN VISTA came out in 1995 with obsolete hardware-could you run it ? Same thing if Quran came before Thorah or Zaboor-people would nt understand one BIT leave alone 8 BITS !-CONFUSED ? Venuji help infi decipher this !
muneerudeen Monday, January 29, 2007 11:29:47 PM
Bill gates has got all the source codes to all his programmes ! DONT you think with that information is given out-his competitiors can create such programs-Thats Copyright ! ALLAH has copyrights for ALL LAWS OF CREATION _ And ALL other sources are Plagarised OR Pirated. AS for improvements in the printed manuals of Thorah,Zaboor Injeel to Quran- you can read the Preface -for which you need to know QBASIC OR COBOL OR C+++ (ISLAM-IMAAN & IHSAAN)

Irshad-Human-Learner & others.
Infi and Human have been having a wonderful blog for days on end. Infi refuses to reveal his source code while casting aspersions on the Quran's source code. ! BUT infi is getting his inputs from the Cartoon Controvery makers at answeringislam.denmark !
He thinks we MUSLIMS are suckers ! GO on start ISLAM BASHING Again

Infidel Monday, January 29, 2007 11:53:11 PM
I even didn't go into torah, injeel etc though you referred them many times, because as per islam they all are corrupted. So why should I read them. As quran is the only "unaltered word of allah" as per islam, I should seek the truth in it only, right. But it has errors and hence cannot be god's word. Which implies that it is muhammad's words not god's.

Infi !
Who do you want to certify a Microsoft Product- Infosys Naryanamurthy OK- Even Apple may do it BUT asking Linux to certify Microsoft ?!
So Venuji's changing Venu Veda OR your “Answering Islam” in Denmark people cannot certify the Quran.
IT IS THE BILLIONS OF MUSLIMS WHO CERTIFY THE QUR'AN AS THE WORD OF ALLAH-AND WE DONT NEED YOURS ! GET IT!

Infi
I think you are just trying to COOK up a controversy. Go read the Original Thorah Or Zaboor Or Injeel Or the Old testament-which you can lay your hands on- Then come to the Quran. Read it fully. –Understand its meaning- Then come back !- When people like you say Jesus is the SON of GOD- I cannot bring proof to show-it is NOT SO !
WHY- even your own mother cannot bring 100% proof to show that your father is YOUR father !
So I cannot prove that Quran is NOT the WORK OF Prophet Muhammed !

Infi- Now that I know what you know-that you are not asking YOUR questions BUT for answeringislam-de. Go ASK them for their answers !. WE dont need any certification of the Quran from people like you. BILLIONS of Muslims -the world over -are proof of that ! IT!
12:42:52 AM
Posted By K Muneerudeen Comments (4) Society
Comments
muneerudeen Tuesday, January 30, 2007 12:42:25 AM
Infi !OnLY YOU are attacking OUR Prophet like the Flemming Rose from Jyllands Posten of Denmark who put a bomb on the prohet;s turban. YOU guys are good at making up things and spinning them as the TRUTH- like the Holocaust ! Prove it ! Prove WMD in IRAQ-Prove you are your father's SON !
Infidel Tuesday, January 30, 2007 12:53:14 AM
So you finally came to your true colours, Muneer. Again started running after my family. Isn't it your way to answer the questions? YES, for sure, it is.You could not answer a simple question, who is right, muhammad or Dr Naik, and accusing me of something irrelevent. You should learn something from Human and Learner, instead of using foul languege and attacking personally, they kept themselves away from the debate. But you think that you should win the debate by any means. That debate was never for win or loss but your ego couldn't accept that an infidel can ask you such a question whose answer you dod not have. How arrogant?
K.Venugopal Tuesday, January 30, 2007 1:02:29 AM
Dear Muneerka, Please do not blame anybody for your inability to answer Infidel. It does not mean that Infidel is unanswerable. In fact, it’s your dogmatic interpretation of state sponsored Islam that makes you unable to answer, for your very approach to religion is not about spirituality but loyalty and identity. Let a Sufi answer Infidel and Infidel would have no more questions. But for that we need to locate a 21st century Hillaj Al Mansoor.

Infidel Tuesday, January 30, 2007 1:14:30 AM
Muneer, stop lying.Show me one single incident in our debate where I attacked your prophet, just once.AND STOP RUNNING AFTER MY FAMILY.I know the truth is bitter and now you are experiencing it. NOw the seed of doubt is sown in your mind and it will grow as snowball. Harder you try to ignore it, bigger it will come to your mind. Only truth will set you free.Abusing and cursing me is not going to help you, its your own bettle and you yourself can help you out of it. GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS YOU.

muneerudeen Tuesday, January 30, 2007 1:06:13 AM
Venu ! Who Killed mahatmaji at Birla Mandir- YOU-The RSS !-So who is the hypocrite here ?? AND how can Ruzan Shah reply on that like some SUFI saint-who does not know ISLAM ? And why cant Infidel accept that he is asking on behalf of his SPIN DOCTORS at denmark !
Infidel Tuesday, January 30, 2007 1:14:30 AM
Muneer, stop lying.Show me one single incident in our debate where I attacked your prophet, just once.AND STOP RUNNING AFTER MY FAMILY.I know the truth is bitter and now you are experiencing it. NOw the seed of doubt is sown in your mind and it will grow as snowball. Harder you try to ignore it, bigger it will come to your mind. Only truth will set you free.Abusing and cursing me is not going to help you, its your own bettle and you yourself can help you out of it. GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS YOU.
Infidel Tuesday, January 30, 2007 1:15:24 AM
Muneer, You keep on accusing me for my links with Denmark. Can you prove it? NO WAY. Stop all this nonsense.Since you cannot answer, everybody is else is wrong, what is the logic behind that?And why the site is importent, didn't you took your information from islamic sites, particularly from Dr Naik's IRF. I have visited that site more than you did and still I am having questions which I put in our debate. HOw am I connected to Denmark in any means, please provide proof or stop accussing?
Infidel Tuesday, January 30, 2007 1:16:16 AM
In this debate, I gave my sincere try to learn the truth about quran,because I thought, experts like you, Human and Learner may show me something which I am missing in my understanding of quran. May be I am wrong in something, where you guys can help me out. You yourself praised me for it more than one time. Why all of sudden, such an anger. No muneer, that is not the way, you know it. Again, I repeat, that debate was never for WIN or LOSS, that was our try to find the truth in our way. I am also a human being like you guys and we all can see light of truth some day, be it islam or not islam.
muneerudeen Tuesday, January 30, 2007 1:18:07 AM
Infi My replies are not getting posted again ! Yes maybe your answer to Islam and Qur'an lies with some non Muslim or Sufi Saint Like Hallaj OR even Venu - NOT with US.I only feel sorry that an inquisitve person like you turned out to be a wolf in sheep's clothes !
muneerudeen Tuesday, January 30, 2007 1:19:35 AM
I cannot prove that Prophet DID NOT SIT IN THE CAVE AT HIRA AND WRITE THE QURAN ! Go create a SPIN on that with some help from Denmark !OR ASk a NON MUSLIM OR A SUFI SAINT_ VENU can guide you !
Infidel Tuesday, January 30, 2007 1:23:05 AM
Actually muneer, it is you muslims who need to know that quran is god's word or not.We infidels/ nonmuslims know that it is not. And we have proved it time and again. Now upto you people to accept the facts and the truth or live as blind followers of muhammad. You know deep in your heart and mind that whatever I have proved is correct and neither you nor your Dr naik can answer the questions I asked, you are abusing me just out of frustration. Its ok Muneer, I can understand, but don't go to my family, please. Its a request.
Infidel Tuesday, January 30, 2007 1:28:43 AM
Muneer, what you are trying to do is very understandable.You are trying to portray me as if I am from Denmark or a part of Cartoon maker team, and you are thinking that that will work.I am equally sorry muneer, You will not achieve anything by doing that. Instead of accusing me of having links with denmark (Which you cannot prove as you cannot prove that quran is not muhammad's work, but I proved that quran is muhammad's words and not of almighty god), try to accept the truth.
Infidel Tuesday, January 30, 2007 1:39:56 AM
Muneer, You keep on going for personal attacks. You called me "wolf in sheep's cloth". I am still firm on my words, if you prove me that quran is almighy god's word, islam is the only true religion, allah is the only true god and muhammad is prophet of god, I will come to the right path. I promise.All you need to do is answer my querries first, which we had during our debate and then we can move on.Don't let this opportunity go, muneer. PLease answer who is right, muhammad or Dr Naik?
Infidel Tuesday, January 30, 2007 1:42:11 AM
Muneer, there is a filter in posting these comments. If you use such a word which do not get out of that filter, you cannot post your comment. So try to refrain of using such words, if you are using at all, I am not sure.
my original name Tuesday, January 30, 2007 1:48:10 AM
Infi ! You are psoting comments twicw he length of what I am writing and it gets posted while I have to truncate my replies to you. It does not make sense !So say all you have to and I shall reply in a blog.
Infidel Tuesday, January 30, 2007 1:54:11 AM
Muneer, couple of centuries ago it was discovered that earth is not flat but some what close to a sphere. Before this discovery, billions of people belived that earth is flat, but all og them were wrong.So even if billions of people's believe that quran is god's word, does not make it true. It has number of errors and fallacies and hence cannot be god's word but for sure, muhammad's words.
muneerudeen Tuesday, January 30, 2007 2:10:23 AM
As for your interest in learning about TRUE ISLAM- go to www.islamicity.com or www.tanzeem.org or some real sites and NOT to the pseudo-islam sites of the Ahmadiyyas, -the Duplicate Quran –Or the Jewish funded answeringislam.@de
Infidel Tuesday, January 30, 2007 2:14:40 AM
Is IRF by Dr ZAkir NAIK is true islamic site as per you?
muneerudeen Tuesday, January 30, 2007 2:50:35 AM
To tell you the Truth-I have never visited Dr Zakir Naik's sites except heard parts of his debates. So please ask Human OR Lerner-they may know better. I am out of India too !
K.Venugopal Tuesday, January 30, 2007 3:29:29 AM
Dear Muneerka, Why are you not answering my e-mail wherein I asked you about the Hindu priest who attacked you? If you have not received the e-mail, I shall send it again.

I Tuesday, January 30, 2007 8:01:33 AM
Dear Brothers,Please do not fight in the name of religion. Each and every human being will know the truth after u meet u r end. As for proving Dr Zakir Naik,hindu or christian priest wrong, please download the live debates by Zakir and others on irf.net and decide for u r self who is right or wrong. We muslims are fully convinced that quran is the word of god. We muslims are not fools to believe in something that is not genuine and logical,there have always been people who have to tried to prove us wrong and that i m sure will continue till the world ends and there is nothing much we can do to open their eyes.
K.Venugopal Tuesday, January 30, 2007 11:20:08 AM
Dear Brother I,I am sure your position that Quran is the word of God is fine by all Hindus. The problem is when you claim that Quran is the last word of God. Because of this position, Islam does not allow religious freedom in any country where it is the majority.

No comments: