Monday, January 29, 2007

Shapeless, formless and omnipotent God vs. Babas.


Saturday, January 27, 2007
Shapeless, Formless and Omnipotent GOD vs Babas
Gods vs Babas
Can we get real.. My temple i used visit from my childhood, lord Venkateshwara slowly one day big section came and installed a bigger statue of Shirdi then the main deity. Pujari who used to sit main sanctum sanctorum is now there and i see more devotees going to Shiridi. They "Find and Replace all” references of actual god of mine in mantras with Shiridi.
In another temple nearby same thing happened but this time it was This baba called Sai Sathya Sai. I asked my Pujari "hey what's going on .. Why ignore the god, I made to believe" His response was diplomatic and stunning.
I serve devotees and make living; i sit where i find some money to make a living. That's my profession. My beliefs and knowing the scriptures makes me personally clear about GOD and i pray the god I believe in and also wish devotees my temple good.
I know god is shapeless, formless so doesn't matter what i physical do as a ritual.
I took his blessings and continue to pray the god I believe in as GOD, fully aware that GOD is formless, the shapeless, the Omnipotent and Omnipresent.
3:22:09 PM
Posted By Anand Gudimanchi Comments (2) News
Comments
muneerudeen Sunday, January 28, 2007 11:59:16 PM
GOD -Omnipresent is the Original ONE OMNIPRESENT GOD.Religion is only interpretation of ones own views and rituals only add to ones beleif. BUT if you beleive in ONE Omnipresnt GOD -and do not attribute any form to him and beleive that he sees you though you cant see HIM- is good enough as faith in that One supreme Maker will lead you to HIM!
K.Venugopal Monday, January 29, 2007 10:17:19 PM
Dear Anand Gudimanchi, Is your God nameless too?

No comments: